Here are some highlights:
- We are making it a lot more obvious how to scales brokers vertically, to 10s of thousands of Queues/Topics - by including more example configurations.
- New incarnation of KahaDB one of the persistent options we support. This provides vastly improved recovery times and scalability.
- We've upgraded to the latest and greatest Apache Camel 2.0 - allowing for enterprise integration patterns to be run right inside the worlds most popular message broker
- Support for getting broker statistics from languages other than Java
- Message Expiration support directly in-store (any message store - and we support a few)
- More extensive advisory messages
- Enhancements to Master/Slave - including more flexibility for starting slave brokers
- NIO and SSL support for the mostly widely supported messaging transport - STOMP
- over 300 issues resolved since version 5.2
Apache ActiveMQ is used in thousands of production environments for delivering high performance and reliable messaging under extreme load. Being an Apache project, it is supported by a diverse community of developers with extensive knowledge of building messaging solutions. Why not go and give it a spin ? - try the latest download!